Monday 9 January 2012

Beat Bacteria With Half an Onion!

Once again, my lovely sister, Aunty Jenny is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to fighting illness naturally!  We really appreciate it!
She spoke to a Pharmacist last week who recommended a great little trick to help fight Bacterial Infections stemming from viruses.

My wonderful neighbour has also shared the same idea and it appears to be very effective...Thanks C!

I have read that Onions are terrific Antioxidants and have been used for centuries as natural healing agents.  Simple and cheap to buy, these round guys pack a lot of "bang for the buck".  The smellier the onion, the stronger it is.  As far as I am concerned, the stronger onion will do a better job when put to work.
So I have dug into my arsenal (which happens to be my refrigerator) of food weapons and have been bringing out the "big guns"; onions and garlic.


***Simply cut a raw onion in half, then set it (cut side up) into a ceramic or glass dish on your bedside table at night.  The onion will get to work and absorb the bacteria that is floating around in the air while you exhale.

You will need to dispose of the onion the next morning, do not use it for cooking as it will be laden with pesky bacteria.  Each night, use a fresh onion half until you are well on your way to recovery!  Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment